Sunday, December 20, 2009

Does anyone have M&M's soul food recipe(or something really similliar) for collard greens and maccaroni?

I love them they have a ';kick'; in them that I have never tasted before. I would appreciate 2 similliar recipes if not exactly the same. Please no random recipes from the internet unless you have tried them yourself. ThanksDoes anyone have M%26amp;M's soul food recipe(or something really similliar) for collard greens and maccaroni?
Yes... both dishes from there are tha bomb!!


I wish I did know their secret,, but for my own collard greens, I cook mine with smoked turkey parts, ham hocks, fresh garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper,cayenne pepper, soy sauce, onion, bell pepper, and a lil cider vinegar.. My family loves them..


My mac-n-cheese: I mix (depending on amount of servings) 2tblsp of butter (melted) with 2tblsp flour, and some blk pepper and cook over med heat(do not burn) then I add some condensed milk and cook on low heat(stir constantly to prevent sticking) I then add that mixture, a can of cream of mushroom soup mix, a lil more canned milk, salt, bacon, cheese, top with bread crumbs and bake until top is golden....

No comments:

Post a Comment