Sunday, December 20, 2009

Whats your fav soul food recipe?

I love Kale greens and fried pork chops,fried chicken and fishWhats your fav soul food recipe?
Yum! I LOVE SOUL FOOD!


that is what i call good 'ol comfort food!





MY favorite soul food is :


1-COLLARD GREENS!


HERE'S A PIC:


http://www.flickr.com/photos/gamany/2067鈥?/a>





2- SMOOTHERED PORK CHOPS! EXTRA GRAVY PLZE!


http://www.flickr.com/photos/pinprick/16鈥?/a>





yummy!


my stomach is growling now!Whats your fav soul food recipe?
Fried Chicken, Macaroni%26amp;Cheese, Cornbread, Mashed Potatoes
Hoppin john


collard greens with salt pork


cripsy fried chicken


macaroni and cheese
Mine is smothered pork chops with baked macaroni and cheese and a slice of bread
love it all...but hey i am from the south and southern food is loaded with soul
Check out this free cooking E-book, it might have what you're looking for.
Fish and grits, with collard greens. I like to use catfish, roll it in cornmeal and saute it in olive oil (my Big Mama would have fried it.)


She also loved chicken and doughnuts, but I think this might be a thing she came up with, as the only similar thing I've heard elsewhere is chicken and waffles.
thats not a recipe , but I like:


collard greens with smoked turkey necks, ham hocks, pig tail and salt pork.


sweet cornbread


cast iron fried chicken


mac and chez


cream gravy


sweet tea
Green beans and fat back. Not healthy but so good.
Macaroni Cheese with onions and garlic

No comments:

Post a Comment